CPIA @ Queen's University
Impact Analysis Capstone
$ 2,955.00 CAD
- Theory of change and social justification
- Cost-benefit and cost-effectiveness analysis models
- Recommendations regarding the use of innovative finance
- Monitoring, evaluation, and learning plans
- Communications platforms and institutional strategies
This is a residential course and will be delivered through a one week hands-on session
We welcome participants of different academic and professional backgrounds. The course is designed so that individuals at any level of an NGO, foundation, international development, finance institution, or municipal and local government will advance their knowledge of project finance.
Please note that all fees are in CAD.
- Includes breakfast and lunch
- Excludes accommodation & taxes
- Have a discount code? Add it in checkout
- Municipal government employees are eligible for the not-for-profit rate
- Our online check-out system accepts credit card payments. Applicants that opt to pay by wire transfer will be emailed an invoice along with payment instructions.