CPIA @ Queen's University
Impact Analysis Capstone
$ 2,955.00 CAD
- Theory of change and social justification
- Cost-benefit and cost-effectiveness analysis models
- Recommendations regarding the use of innovative finance
- Monitoring, evaluation, and learning plans
- Communications platforms and institutional strategies
- Due to COVID-19, the Capstone course will be held online during 2021.
- Delivery will will use real time collaboration technology to allow for creative learning through group work and frequent one on one sessions with the faculty. Group work will utilize virtual whiteboards, meeting rooms, and other co-creation tools.
- This course is a full-time course - participants must have no other engagements during the course week.
- Complete course schedule available upon registration or request.
Completion of Foundations of Impact and Evaluating Impact courses, or equivalent courses approved by CPIA faculty, are required to register for the Impact Analysis Capstone.
We welcome participants of different academic and professional backgrounds. The course is designed so that individuals at any level of an NGO, foundation, international development, finance institution, or municipal and local government will benefit from this course.
Please note that all fees are in CAD.
- Excludes accommodation & taxes
- Have a discount code? Add it in checkout
- Municipal government employees are eligible for the not-for-profit rate
- Our online check-out system accepts credit card payments. Applicants that opt to pay by wire transfer will be emailed an invoice along with payment instructions.