CPIA @ Queen's University
$ 2,600.00 CAD
- Develop frameworks for monitoring, evaluation, and learning
- Assess the quality of past and ongoing evaluations
- Learn statistical foundations and tools for monitoring and evaluation
- Learn about experimental and quasi-experimental evaluation methods
- Calculate required sample size
- Adjust project design to meet learning and performance monitoring objectives
- Identify appropriate econometric methods for data analysis
- Communicate evaluation plans and results
- Lectures complemented by applied case studies and in-class discussions
We welcome participants of different academic and professional backgrounds. The course is designed so that individuals at any level of an NGO, foundation, international development institution, economic development agencies, or municipal and local government will advance their knowledge of monitoring, evaluation, and learning.
Please note that all fees are in CAD.
- Includes breakfast and lunch
- Excludes accommodation & taxes
- Have a discount code? Add it in checkout
- Municipal government employees are eligible for the not-for-profit rate
- Our online check-out system accepts credit card payments. Applicants that opt to pay by wire transfer will be emailed an invoice along with payment instructions.
Stay on Queen's University campus, a 5 minute walk to the training facilities. The price reflects a 6 night stay (check-in on Sunday before the program, checkout on Saturday after the program). Click here for more information about premium and traditional accommodations at Queen's University.