CPIA @ Queen's University
Foundations of Impact
$ 1,200.00 CAD
- Justify the need for social projects and public policy
- Analyze the theory of change and measure the impact
- Conduct cost-benefit and cost-effectiveness analysis
- Integrate gender and environment into impact analysis
- Integrate financial and social analysis
- Conduct cost analysis and outcome pricing
- Define impact in the context of economic growth and fiscal & monetary (macroeconomic) policy.
We welcome participants of different academic and professional backgrounds. The course is designed so that individuals at any level of an NGO, foundation, international development institution, economic development agencies, or municipal and local government will advance their knowledge of monitoring, evaluation, and learning.
Please note that all fees are in CAD.
- Have a discount code? Add it in checkout
- Municipal government employees are eligible for the not-for-profit rate
- Our online check-out system accepts credit card payments. Applicants who opt to pay by wire transfer will be emailed an invoice and payment instructions.