CPIA @ Queen's University
$ 2,600.00 CAD
- Assess the financial and social feasibility of a project in one integrated model
- Conduct analysis on working capital requirements, inflation, exchange rate, and financing options
- Conduct sustainability analysis
- Measure and manage project risk
- Identify performance and payment indicators
- Manage portfolio risk
- Effectively communicate results
- Lectures complemented by applied case studies and in-class discussions
We welcome participants of different academic and professional backgrounds. The course is designed so that individuals at any level of an NGO, foundation, international development, finance institution, or municipal and local government will advance their knowledge of project finance.
Please note that all fees are in CAD.
- Includes breakfast and lunch
- Excludes accommodation & taxes
- Have a discount code? Add it in checkout
- Our online check-out system accepts credit card payments. Applicants that opt to pay by wire transfer will be emailed an invoice along with payment instructions.
Stay on Queen's University campus, a 5 minute walk to the training facilities. The price reflects a 6 night stay (check-in on Sunday before the program, checkout on Saturday after the program). Click here for more information about premium and traditional accommodations at Queen's University.