CPIA @ Queen's University
$ 1,200.00 CAD
- Set up “right-fit” monitoring, evaluation & learning frameworks
- Use project monitoring to track and manage performance
- Design evaluations using RCTs and other experimental & quasi-experimental methods to assess impact
- Combine rigorous qualitative and quantitative methods
- Develop surveys and assessment instruments
- Use advanced data collection and analysis techniques
- Identify learning opportunities to improve future impact
- Consider impact performance systems for organizations
- Define the role of pay-for-results and blended finance, and impact investing
- Use evidence to identify efficient indicators for innovative finance
Successful completion of Foundations of Impact or equivalent course approved by CPIA faculty is required for this course.
We welcome participants of different academic and professional backgrounds. The course is designed so that individuals at any level of an NGO, foundation, international development institution, economic development agencies, or municipal and local government will advance their knowledge of monitoring, evaluation, and learning.
Please note that all fees are in CAD.
- Have a discount code? Add it in checkout
- Municipal government employees are eligible for the not-for-profit rate
- Our online check-out system accepts credit card payments. Applicants that opt to pay by wire transfer will be emailed an invoice along with payment instructions.