CPIA @ Queen's University
$ 2,600.00 CAD
- Understand the need for social projects and international development
- Learn about social impact and how it can be measured
- Apply techniques for quantifying and monetizing impacts in a range of sectors
- Align competing objectives including equity, conservation, and economic development
- Learn about quantitative tools for evidence-based decision-making and adaptive management
- Identify evidence and assess its quality
- Lectures complemented by applied case studies and in-class discussions
We welcome participants of different academic and professional backgrounds. The course is designed so that individuals at any level of an NGO, foundation, international development institution, economic development agencies, or municipal and local government will advance their knowledge of monitoring, evaluation, and learning.
Please note that all fees are in CAD.
- Includes breakfast and lunch
- Excludes accommodation & taxes
- Have a discount code? Add it in checkout
- Municipal government employees are eligible for the not-for-profit rate
- Our online check-out system accepts credit card payments. Applicants that opt to pay by wire transfer will be emailed an invoice along with payment instructions.
Stay on Queen's University campus, a 5 minute walk to the training facilities. The price reflects a 6 night stay (check-in on Sunday before the program, checkout on Saturday after the program). Click here for more information about premium and traditional accommodations at Queen's University.